Autonet Group strives to give the BEST service for its customers
To ensure this is successfully rendered we request feed-backs from our clients. Here are the process we follow to ensure credible service:
- Vehicle is disassembled to expose the amount of damage. All necessary parts are stripped to achieve the best result.
- Quotation is prepared on the findings as to what process is required to repair the job and the parts involved in the repairs.
- The Assessment is then done by the insurer who provides the approval for the repairs.
- All parts are ordered as approved by the insurer.
- The vehicle is then dismantled and the authorised repairable parts are repaired.
- Necessary parts are then primed and prepared for paint work. We mix and match paint to the car’s original paint code and then sprayed in our high-tech spray booth.
- All original and replacement parts are reassembled.
- A stringent quality check ensures everything is done in order and to the required standards.
- The vehicle is buffed, polished and detailed ready for delivery.